- Beer Garden hours are from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Mama always said, “Nothing good happens after 11 p.m.”.
- The Bank is a cashless venue. Yes, we get the irony.
You can use credit, debit or contactless payment at any of our checkouts.
- You must be aged 21 or over to consume alcoholic beverages.
Don’t be offended if we ask for ID, we’re really bad at guessing age.
- FDIC rules dictate that no outside food or beverages are allowed.
They’re a serious bunch of folks so please do not break this rule.
- Smoking, including electronic devices, is only permitted in designated areas.
Our food is really good and if a smokey flavor is required, we’ll take care of it in the kitchen.
- All children and some adults must be supervised at all times.
Adult day care is inside at the bar.
- Pets are not allowed to bring their owners to the Beer Garden.
- Proper footwear and clothing are required inside and outside the venue.
No shirt, no shoes, no withdrawals.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and may ask guests to leave based on disruptive behavior or failure to follow the rules.